October 2015 Favourites

No particular order


Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation- I really like this foundation as I found it to provide me with plenty of coverage but it still didn’t look cakey or thick on my skin. I found that applying this foundation with a beauty blender gave me the best results as it applied smooth and looked natural. I also like the wide range of shades so you are ought to find a shade that works for you.


Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara- This mascara gives plenty of volume and length to the lashes. I found that after going over my lashes about 3 times with this mascara they were about 3 times the length and also very volumized. This product retails for $12.00 (AU) which is very affordable and is well worth the money.


Milani Baked Blush- These are the best blushes I have ever come across. I have the colours ‘08 Corallina’ and ‘06 Bellissimo Bronze. I really like using ‘08’ as a blush but also as a highlight. I sometimes use ‘06’ as I very subtle bronzer or a blush on heavier makeup. These blushers stay really well and also have great pigmentation. The blushes come with a brush in the compact but I do prefer to use my ‘Real Techniques Blush Brush’. I love the packaging on this product as it looks very high end and professional.This product retails for $12.00 (AU).


ELF Blush- The E.L.F studio blushes are my favourite just after the milani ones. I love the shade ‘Pink Passion’ as it is a very bright pink with plenty of pigmentation.The product lasts well and is easy to apply with a blush brush. The packaging is also good as it looks very professional. This product retails for $8 (AU).


Milani Liquid Eye Eyeliner- I really like this eyeliner. I have never used a liner with this design before but I really liked it and use it nearly everyday. It is a pencil but it applies with the appearance of a liquid. I would usually use a liquid eyeliner everyday but since finding this product it has made it much easier to apply and the line isn't nearly as thick but still defines eyes. This product retails for $10 (AU).


Models Prefer Contour Palette- This contour palette is a great substitute for the Australis contour kit. This kit contains 3 highlighting shades and 3 bronzing shades and looks nearly exactly like the Australis one. The shades are all well pigmented and apply well. I also found the contouring guide on the back to be very helpful.


Milani Glow Natural Brush On Makeup- This foundation has become one of my favourites. I really like the idea of the built in brush where you just have to turn the bottom and foundation comes out straight on the brush. The product applies really well and also stays well. This foundation has quite a satin finish but can be mattified with some powder. The only issue I had with this product was that it does go slightly orange. This product retails for $14 (AU).


Avon Aero Volume Mascara- This mascara one of my very favorites.  The brush is quite big and thick and it provides so much volume and drama. Using different application techniques you can build length in the lashes but I just really enjoy the volume it provides. I also found no smudging or running of the product. This product retails for $20 (AU).



Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- This product is my go to product to hide under eye darkness and also brighten my face. There is so much product in each tube it lasts ages despite daily use. It is easy to blend and applies well, also doesn’t crease. This product retails for $15 (AU).  


Clarins Lip balm Crayon- I really like this product. It is very hydrating but also provides a really nice lip colour. I have ‘my pink’ which gives you an exclusive colour tailored to you. You just have to apply the product and you get a perfect shade of pink for your face. This lasts well and is very comfortable to wear. This product retails for $45 (AU).    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Skincare Routine (Updated)

March 2016 Favourites