My Everyday Products

 
These are just some of my favourite daily use products.


  1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- I love using this concealer just after I have applied my foundation. I always apply this concealer under my eyes, on my chin and down my nose and blend with my beauty blender. I personally don't like this concealer for covering blemishes as I find it highlights them a little but it is great for brightening your face up.


2. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner- This thin, retractable, crayon like eyeliner has been my holy grail eyeliner for about 3 years now. I have not come across a better eyeliner for my waterline. This liner is so easy to apply and blend and it just does not smudge. I use the colour onyx and it can provide either high definition or a more natural look. This liner also lasts ages.


3. Beauty Blender- I use my beauty blender to apply and blend my foundation and concealer every single time. The bb just applies so smoothly and gives excellent coverage. There is a lot of hype behind the bb but it is truly worth it.


4. The Balm Mary-Lou manizer- This is the best highlighter I have ever used. A little goes a long way and you can go for a very natural highlight or something a little more extreme very easily with this product. The only problem I had with this product is it broke suddenly for no apparent reason but the product is still usable.


5. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil- This eyebrow pencil is hands down my favourite brow pencil. I have very fair eyebrows so anything to heavy or dark just looks ridiculous on me. I use the colour hazel and it gives a perfect amount of pigmentation. I am able to get shape and tint without looking artificial. This pencil is also very affordable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Skincare Routine (Updated)

March 2016 Favourites

October 2015 Favourites