Best Foundations And BB Creams For Oily Skin

Hey everyone in this post I am going to recommend a few foundations and bb creams that have worked for me despite my oily and acne prone skin. This is just in my opinion and these are just what worked for me.

Foundations

Revlon Colourstay- I really like this foundation as I find the coverage to be at a high level but it doesn't look overly cakey or thick on the skin. I find that I get the best results when I apply the product with my beauty blender as I think that it helps to achieve a nice even coverage. I also noticed that this foundation stays on my skin for a full working down and never broke me out.

Almay Clear Complexion- This foundation is targeted at acne prone skin. It contains 0.6% salicylic  acid which helps combat acne. Again I find that I get the best out of this foundation when I apply with my beauty blender. This foundation lasts most of the day but sometimes needs a little touching up. I didn't find a massive improvement in my acne after using this but it didn't make it any worse. This foundation provides a light-medium coverage but can be build up.

BB Creams

Garnier Pure Active- This bb cream is excellent for oily and acne prone skin types. This is another product that I find better when applied with my beauty blender. This product also contains salicylic acid as well. This bb cream lasts a full working day on my skin and has a good coverage especially for a bb cream. The only issue with this product is that the shade 'light' is quite dark. In most foundation ranges it would be about the same colour as the middle shade in the colour range. Due to this I can only use it is summer but the Oil Free Garnier bb cream is much lighter and I am able to use that during the winter.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream- This product is not my favourite bb cream but it is not my least favourite either. This bb cream only provides a very sheer coverage but it has good staying power and is good for a very natural looking everyday look. The Tea Tree in it also helps combat acne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Skincare Routine (Updated)

March 2016 Favourites

October 2015 Favourites