Favourite Blushers, Bronzers and Highlighters


Blushers:

Milani Baked Blush- My favourite blush of all time is the Milani Baked Blush in number ‘06’. I love how this blush is a mix of a peachy, coraly colour with some highlighting streaks running through it.

Elf Studio Blush- I find the elf studio blushers to be really good. I do tend to use my Milani blushers more but elf is next best for me. These blushers are very pigmented and I don’t find them to apply chalky or powdery whatsoever. I apply with a blush brush and use quite a light hand as the blushers are very much pigmented.

 

Bronzers:

Elf Blush/Bronzer Duo- I think the blush/bronzer duo from the elf studio line are a great dupe for the nars duo. The bronzer is quite dark and I use a very light hand when applying this bronzer otherwise it can leave a muddy effect. This bronzer is buildable so start small and build up.

 

Milani Pressed Powder: Although this product is actually a pressed powder I find it to make a great bronzer as well. These pressed powders all come in quite dark shades so I use number ‘02’ and again use a light hand to contour and give my face a healthy glow.

 

Highlighters:

The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer: This is my favourite highlighter of all time. This product also makes a great eyeshadow and I use it on my eyes when I’m going for a more shimmery, lighter look. On my cheekbones this product gives a great glow and it is very pigmented. I have heard of many people having problems with this product breaking and mine broke all of a sudden as well but it didn’t affect the actual product so I am still happy with it.

 

W7 Silky Blush ‘Rose’: Although this product is a blush I found the lightest shade to be much more of a highlighter than a blush. It is very shimmery and gives a great glow to the skin but I found that very very little of the blush colour came through. The pigmentation isn’t great but it still workable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Skincare Routine (Updated)

March 2016 Favourites

October 2015 Favourites