March 2016 Favourites

In this post I just want to list a bunch of products that have been my holy-grail products for this past month and beyond. These products are part of my daily makeup routine and I regularly repurchase these.

1. Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder
This powder is my absolute favourite of all time. I use this powder to set my liquid foundation (use a transparent powder to set under-eye concealer). This product is a foundation in itself so it provides plenty of coverage but is controllable. This product retails for $12.99 (AU)

2. Mac Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist
This mist is my total holy grail setting spray. I also sometimes use this as a primer water but ALWAYS to set my makeup. I find this mist gives a healthy, dewy finish to the skin without making it greasy. I also think it really helps lock my makeup on all day. It also softens contour lines and makes a more flawless base. This product retails for $32 (AU)

3. Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo
I bought this duo from Kmart hoping it would be a dupe for the Nars duo. I am not overly impressed with the blush as I find it lacks pigmentation and hard to blend however the bronzer from this duo is one of my go to products. I find I have to use a very light hand with this bronzer and gradually build it up otherwise it can turn muddy. However I think this bronzer gives a very nice contour and adds so much dimension to the face. This retails for $8 (AU)

4. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
I think I will struggle to find another highlighter that is comparable to this product. I use this every single day on my cheekbones as I think it gives my face plenty of dimension and just all round looks nice. This product is very pigmented so a little goes a long way and I will continue to repurchase this. This product retails for $30 (AU)

5. Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eye shadow 
Since finding this product I have not used a different product to prime my eyelids again. My favourite shade is 'Barely Branded'. I love using this as an eye shadow base as I find it makes my eye shadow look more metallic and it lasts all day. This product retails for $11.99 (AU)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Skincare Routine (Updated)

October 2015 Favourites