My Skincare Routine (Updated)

Hi my name is Billie-Rose and this is my updated skincare routine. I have oily and very acne prone skin with not a lot of sensitivity. I have tried product after product all of which claim to combat acne but not many products have really helped me. I fairly recently took advantage of priceline's 40% off skincare sale and bought the 'Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser' and the 'Biore Triple Action Toner'. I have now been using these two products for about 2-3 months now and I have noticed a significant improvement in my acne. I have been using my 'Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer' for a couple of years now and it has been my absolute favourite and I have always been very hesitant to change it up. After I noticed some really good improvement with the new biore products I decided to also purchase some the pore strips from biore and also their 'blemish clearing face scrub'. I love both of these products as well and I find the scrub gentle enough to use every second night and I find it actually exfoliates my skin with no irritation whatsoever. So I now cleanse, tone and moisturize every single morning and night and every second night I also use the face scrub. About once a week I also use the pore strips on my nose, forehead and chin. I have also found that changing my diet to less oily and fatty foods and drinking more water and green tea has helped.
Thanks for reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2016 Favourites

October 2015 Favourites